The United Church of Canada Archives can provide reprographic services to users for a fee. Users will be asked to fill in required forms for reprographic requests. These forms are available at the Reference Desk or online. Users are also asked to flag pages or images for reproduction in addition to filling out the request form.
Requests are not guaranteed for same day availability.
The Archives reserves the right to refuse reproduction of material.
Fees for requests are as follows:
- Photocopies – $1/page (pick up). An additional $5 will be applied for mailed orders.
- Digital Camera Use – $5 / box
- Microfilm – $0.50/page. Users may make printouts in the archives. Alternatively, users can save digital copies to a USB stick.
- Photographic scans – $25/image. Images are transferred to users via FTP
- Certificate Requests – $30 (includes HST)
Fees can be paid online, in person with cash (exact change please), or by money order or cheque payable to the United Church of Canada.