The Archives is open to the public and provides equal access to researchers in accordance with best practices, established policies and required legislation.
The Archives provides a comfortable and welcoming environment to researchers and asks that visitors conduct themselves with the following principles in mind:
All researches will:
- Store their personal belongings in lockers provided
- Refrain from using pens or markers around records
- Refrain from bringing food/drink into the Archives
- Treat records with great care
- Complete forms in full and follow procedures for requesting access and copies
The Archives is open to the public free of charge, however, the Archives has the right to implement fees for additional services beyond providing access to information.
Cell phones are permitted in the reading room, but should be placed on silence. Out of respect for other researchers and staff, calls should be taken outside the reading room.
Disruptive, disrespectful, harassing or violent behavior of any kind is NOT tolerated.